enjoy

Sunday, August 9, 2009

...lazy...

lazy lazy.. lazy to update my blog
n lazy to study! argh..exam coming soon!
haiz

recently, nothg special. jz someone affected my mind ..
(finally, i talk bout this here, but not much ppl will see it yet)
as wat i told my frens is, i wont let this REALLY affect me!
it wont be possible n wont be true. so, let it back to normal
it is jz an 'entertainment', it cant be serious! yea...
i shouldnt start to like his smile n look at him.
ish...

k la, forget bout the bad feeling. jz remember the happiness.
enjoy wat i hv now. dun think too much on it.
it should be like this. no one will be serious!

!!!! exam coming, but my darling rouyen oso coming back soon!
hope to meet her ,talk this ,talk that.. hope that we still can talk like last time after seperate for quite long time! haha
n, had told chewling honey that ,it is better if we can go out together.
haha..so, that day will be very SWEET as honey+darling!
hope so la..
wish they all everythg good there.

i think jz stop here. actualy got many thgs to write here.to complaint here.
using my POOR english to write.cz of lazy too.
hahaha
good night!!

No comments: