enjoy

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

I Feel so Sorry , Feel so thankful

These few weeks are going to busy till crazy,
I feel so sorry when I m just doing anything that makes ppl feel any negative one
But thankful that people around me are awesome
cause they are still stay with me.

Today, although its very very tired.
my fault, or any others' fault.. I dont know. It can't be defined clearly
I know my responsibility is not yet the standard.
But, today met some guys that really funny, aka good!!
They left some good impression, good memory to me during these messy day

The good guy that waited us for so long time,  and the 'speaking' guy that shocked me when asking how much for an apple!! He bought 7!!
The girls that ... make me feel warm, friendly and .. they are cute little sisters!

Finish this messy day. hoping the 2nd day will be more systematic and especially the sales!!
LOVE YOU GUYS!
THANKS FOR THE PORRIDGE
THANK YOU ROOMMATE

2 comments:

오 정 의 said...

what did i do? haha

ع١٥٧cع١٥٧y said...

oh.. cause u r roommate!! hahah
just so simple.