enjoy

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

My final year project

As mentioned, I gonna utilize my blog to keep the memories which mean part of my life. Not only came here to distress or release my bad feeling~ 

Whee~~ 28 Feb, Entrepreneurship students had done our final year project presentation. Happy!! 
though some groups n even our group been questioned by examiners or the panels. However, we have 2 weeks to edit n complete the entire project. Luckily, my group had not much to edit. 
And it's end of our fyp, we had submitted it around 2 weeks ago. 
.

Here are some photos about the presentation day until our 'baby' project had binned  


preparation of our presentation 

 selfie after presentation, as we r the 1st group. we have a lot of sweet time supporting other groups.

Celebration with coursemate after presentation at OMG Bistro

My garlic sauce chicken chop. 


And, Finally our final year project:::



As our presentation took long day, it ended around evening, plus due to preparation b4 that..we all looks tired n the photos are not in real good condition. We decided to take photo again with our supervisor, Mr. Peter, on yesterday before we going for our graduation potrait & class photos.

Thanks a lot Mr. Peter. He really helped us alot, other group as well? give us a lot ideas n guidance. 

No comments: