enjoy

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

3 weeks to go

this post, using my poor english again. cz lazy
thursday will be my muet test wif classmates.
friday we all will having muet paper for final exam. lol..so fast!!
wish we all the best!hahaha.. good luck n gambateh!!

left 3 weeks, exam coming very very soon.. i realized, i still got lots of thg dunoe.
sien~ lazy~
but these 2 days got the mood to study, hope can keep it for 3 weeks more..
jz 3 weeks!!! cant gv up n must try all the best!
i think i still remember wat i feel n how i regret for last exam.
i didnt try well.. mayb. n i angry of myself till ..
haiz..forget bout it. i really need to concentrate on study for these 3 weeks!
pls..can anyone pls remind me?! hahaa~

these 2 weeks got many thgs happened! bad luck~
but hope everythg will be fine soon!
trying to eat vege for this week. but my mum seem like din listen to me seriously,
she still think i m jz kiding. nvm~ haha
now, suppose studying n doing my homework .
hope so~ hahah. jz will get stuck if i study myself. =P

wishing GOOD LUCK !! JIAYOU!!
hv a nice day everyone!! ^^

No comments: