enjoy

Sunday, October 25, 2009

vege week

2mr will be the last day, hehe
yday n jz now i ate pizza, vege pizza. nice~ yummy~ delicious!!
yday i oso ate burger, hehehe
but i m very sleepy. really sleepy..damn sleepy.
cant too late sleep d, sleepy will make my studies worse nia
sien~ haha

jz now went to QB to buy bio volume 2.
luckily, haha.. today my honey chewling work there, eileen n me talk to her for quite long time
siok~ really din meet her bout 2 months. her smile is still sweet, n she is still cute~! =p
this week ..dunoe wat happened?forget d~
jz remember that, the sch muet paper, haiz..
dunoe wat is the 2nd question asking bout. hmm..question 1..dunoe will die o?
i got count the words, but i forget to write. isshh...!
teacher wont gv me 0 mark gua?! hmm...

3 weeks to go..how short it is! haha~
wana go library.. who can help me?! who wan go ar?
watever la~
my lover phaik leng having holidays now, keep asking me when wan to go out wif her..
haha, next sat will be her b'day d! but dunoe can meet o.
exam ar..exam!! i hate u!!
vege week gona end! i really miss the cheeze choc from secret recipe, although i jz ate once bout half yr ago.. yummy!! i love it! planning to buy a slice for myself. n see who wana treat me~
i think no.. hahahahhaha

No comments: