enjoy

Monday, March 1, 2010

back again

Almost 2 months , i really lazy n busy!
these 2 months.. used to my class condition, hmm.. our class get the 1st runner up for the class decoration n the chinese new year card design.
yeah~ congrats to ourseoves n those classmates that did the decoration!
before chinese new year, it was very busy.. we need to settle the ecology experiment, herbarium n insectarium!!
we cant feel that cny is coming.. until we pass up the last peka on friday!
huuh~~ really relax at that time! n jz get ready for cny.
cz of too busy, i jz simply buy 3 Tshirt. nvm ba~ i can buy anytime when i found a nice one.. n make sure that i hv money to buy!

this year CNY got abit different wif last time.. before cny, i went out wif frens to watch movie at midnight! then the 3rd day watch movie again, 4th day night went weinee's house, 5th went kek lok si. n 7th we went BM to met our last yr chem teacher.
enjoyed these outing. n i really went out much more than last time! hahah..


EXAM COMING!!! haha.. get ready to die.i really worry bout my math, ok la.. its my fault! i didnt study !! hmm.. i wil try my best to catch up.
erm.. GOOD LUCK to myself! to all my frens too!

this cny, didnt met tiok rouyen, hmm.. hope she evrythg well there
stpm results oso came out d.. haiz.. worry again!haha
some of my seniors really get an excellent results! congratz.
2 weeks.. we didnt talk d. well, i can control myself! as i said i will really dont care bout it. i almost there!but not yet, hhehe... hope that one day later , i will say :'' i dont care'' sincerely from my heart!!

No comments: