enjoy

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

1 month to go~

mid year exam coming d!!!
haiz.. really gai. still got so many events.
today got 4x100 m running , chosen 5 teams out of 7 teams.
thx GOD that we are 1 of them.
but i really run slow! really slow!

i very sorry to my teammates, realy sorry!!
i tot mostly wont get in the best 5 teams.
old d~ haiz

after sch, went to play badminton.
so tired, now my legs n muscles are in 'exhausted' condition.
myself oso stim d.

tonight, my line is so stable.
but abit slow. better then disconnect at all.
haha

next thursday n friday will have interclass badminton competition again.
our class is so pity. hahah
we hv jz 5 boys, all the names are jz write in the list. thats the 5 pity boys in our class!!
n, next friday will having sports day...
wondering.. will i be the slowest one? n make my teammates lost the running comp.?
n, mayb i will be the sub again. should be la..if they wan to win the running. =P
haiz..

all these events really make us cant concentrate! argh..
wake up!! exam coming!! after next week, lower 6 come in d.
really dun hv much times d!!
these 3 weeks low line connection, mayb help me to stay away from computer
before that, i still thinking somethg nonsence, this stupid line oso helps me to ignore the nonsence thg slowly....

No comments: